Your customized Moodle Mobile App fully integrated with your campus
Teachers’ Cafe comes with a Mobile App to enable access to all courses stored in it. If you are Adhoc Language customer, we also customize the version that comes with your campus.
With the Moodle app, you can learn wherever you are, whenever you want, with these app features:
- Easily access course content – browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- Connect with course participants – quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- Keep up to date – receive instant notifications of messages and other events, such as assignment submissions
- Submit assignments – Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- Track your progress – View your grades, check completion progress in courses and browse your learning plans
- Complete activities anywhere, anytime – attempt quizzes, post in forums, play SCORM packages, edit wiki pages and more – both on and off-line
… and more!
To access our Teachers’ Cafe Moodle App follow the steps below:
- Visit Teachers’ Cafe and click on the link that appears in the log in page for that.
- You also may download it to your phone based on the operating system:
- For Android, click here
- For IOs go to Play Store and look for: Moodle Mobile App
- Once downloaded type Teacher’s Cafe url: https://teacherscafe.adhoclanguage.com
- Log in with your username and password (it will be kept for further logins)