Choosing your Learning Management System represents an strategic decision for your business. Buying or renting your software is not all, there a number of important points that will enable your differentiation against competition.
Session objectives focus on understanding:
- The big questions you face when selecting software
- Open Source versus Proprietary
- Off the shelf package versus custom design
- A glance to the LMS market and ranking
- A rules of thumb criteria
- Where to keep an eye when looking at providers
School Managers, Training Managers and Coach Consultants from education departments, business and language schools, consulting firms and education institutions.
Jose M. Fernandez, Adhoc Learning and Adhoc Language CEO
The webinar is part of the 2018 practitioners’ education program from Adhoc Learning and Adhoc Language.
Click here to enroll and be first to reserve your seat. (If you are new to our campus, you will have to register a new account)
This is a free of charge event.
Should you have any troubles or questions, please send an email to email@example.com