Online studying requires to keep motivation high. This is achieved through a well structured program but also with a close deployment to the student. Online teaching is taking of and a new profession is appearing to be taken by teachers, that is the “Online Tutor”. It is here to fill the gap of a distance teacher.
Purpose and objectives
- Identify which learning activities can be performed by online tutoring.
- Design and compose online tutoring activities
Audience (no IT skills required)
- Academic and Training Managers
- Teachers willing to move to the “New Online World”
This is a self-paced course you may follow anytime anywhere.
The workshop agenda includes two webinar sessions.
Content is split into the following sections:
- Preparing the content development environment
- Producing online content
- Dealing with collaborative activities
- Assessing works and conclusions
Course activities are developed by participants using our Teacher’s Lab environment.
By attending this course participants will be able to successfully design, implement and deploy online tutoring activities.
- Start Date: Tuesday June 27th
- End Date: Friday July 14th
It is expected at least 12 hours dedication to follow the whole course.
Teachers: Adhoc Learning Team
Read more details and register here (Click on the course title to pay by credit card or PayPal)
Get it for free, take advantage of our promotion: Join the LinkedIn Group “Language Teachers in the Cloud” and send an email with subject “Workshop enrollment” and your name to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Computer with internet connection
- A headset to attend webinars
- A smartphone (to install a mobile App)
Two steps enrollment process
- self registration in our Teacher’s Lab if you don’t have an account yet (watch a podcast in our site home scrolling down right below the header “Featured demo courses”)
- self enrollment in the course
In addition, attendees to the workshop will be entitled to:
- Free access to our Teacher’s Lab a private area to try creating their Blended Learning (BL) courses with our guidance.
- A one hour of free consulting on implementing BL at their school or enterprise.