Thursday, May 18th at 1:00pm and 4:00pm CEST (UTC+2)
Join our 45-minute online webinar
Every organization has unique learning needs. So how to find the LMS that best fits your needs? A completely custom built application may bring the perfect fit, but can be expensive, risky and slow. At the same time, there are lots of solutions in the market which can be bought as a service and deployed fast. But how do you know which one is the best fit for your organization?
In the webinar we will present a simple decision criteria. In addition we will review and compare the top platforms in the market.
Purpose and objectives
- To provide you criteria to uncover the critical business arguments to take the right decision when incorporating online technology to your language school.
- To build a rule of thumb mechanism that will support your decision.
- To analyze main features and components of a modern online solution based on technology.
- Language School Owners / Managers
- Language Teachers
- Path to a good decision
- Components and features of the solution and service
- LMS products ranking
- Conclusions and actions
Check your time zone and join us from your desk.
About your time zone, just know that CEST = UTC + 2 where CEST = “Central European Summer Time” and UTC = “Coordinated Universal Time”
In addition, attendees to the webinar will be entitled to:
- Free access to our Teacher’s Lab a private area to try creating their Blended Learning (BL) courses with our guidance.
- A one hour of free consulting on implementing BL at their school or enterprise.